The Riordan Clinic is a thriving and dynamic international organization dedicated to superior medical care with a proud 35 year history. We are considered the premier nutritional medical facility in the United States. The Riordan Clinic is expanding and looking for a licensed medical doctor to join our innovative team. An ideal candidate should be a proven leader with a commitment and a driving passion for helping others. Our patients have come to expect the best in care and expertise. They are looking to be informed about their illness and have someone who is open minded that will guide them to better health. If you are that exceptional individual and are interested in working for a Orthomolecular Clinic, we invite you to apply.If you are interested in working at a health clinic, please contact us or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Riordan Clinic is a thriving and dynamic organization dedicated to superior Medical care with a proud 35 year tradition. We are considered the premier nutritional Medical Facility in the United States. We are looking for a licensed medical doctor to join our innovative team. An ideal candidate should posse’s leadership qualities, commitment and should a driving passion for helping others. Our patients expect our doctors to give outstanding care, be experts in their field and have an open mind. If you are that exceptional individual and are interested in working in a rapidly growing Orthomolecular Clinic, you may be just what we are looking for.
Online Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for developing, creating and implementing the online marketing programs and social media strategy designed to extend our reach and drive traffic via the web through creative marketing, intelligent targeting and strategic content planning.
In specific, the successful individual will be responsible for:
- Creating, developing and executing and online social media and online store strategy and marketing programs.
- Work with key stakeholders and marketing firms to develop a web content strategy across multiple business channels.
- Manage cross-departmental initiatives as well as external agencies/partners and advertising organizations.
- Manage and coordinate production of online newsletter and other educational initiatives.
- Coordinating and executing actionable marketing plans in conjunction with the corporate calendar.
- Researching, reviewing and maintaining an understanding of “current” best practices and related technologies
- as they pertain to all forms of online marketing.
- Analyzing the performance of content and marketing initiatives and other campaign metrics, making informed marketing suggestions and decisions based on said analysis.
- Analyzing traffic patterns and optimizing based on marketing initiatives, relevance and selection; driving site improvements by coordinating with internal stakeholders, web developers, designers and others as necessary.
- Providing detailed reporting and analysis of all online marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
- 2-5 years online marketing experience, including 2+ years as an online Marketing Manager with budget responsibilities.
- Experience with multi-channel websites and marketing efforts
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and marketing reporting .
- Solid background growing and engaging audiences via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media avenues.
- Proven experience in SEM, social media, internet advertising and viral marketing efforts.
- Strong project management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience using marketing automation tools.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with all levels using diplomacy and tact.