Welcome to our Online Ordering Center. You may browse through our Test kits by clicking on the categories to the left.
Bio-Center Laboratory requires that doctors' orders must accompany all specimens submitted to us with the exceptions of those for Pyrroles and Check Your Health Panels. This is usually as simple as filling out the customized requisition sheet provided with your kit. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Test kits are free of charge to health clinics/institutions as requested. Upon establishing an account with Bio-Center Laboratory, you may be billed monthly if desired.
New York Residents: The New York State Department of Health requires that any laboratory doing testing on the residents of New York must be inspected by their inspectors and receive a certificate to do testing on their population. Bio Center Laboratory has not been inspected by New York State Department of Health and cannot do testing on New York residents. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call with any questions.
How To Order Kits:
- Create an online account, if you do not already have one.
- Select test kits for your order from the menu located at the left.
- Click on the button says "Add To Cart" beside your desired test kit
or click on the Test Name, for example, Pyrroles, to see more information about the test.
- If you need to change the quantity of a kit, click on "Shopping Cart" located at the top navigation bar.
Once you have made your changes, make sure to click on the "Update" link for any changes to take effect.
- To remove an item, click on the "Remove" link.
Again, make sure to click on the "Update" link for any changes to take effect.
- When you are ready to check out, click on the "Checkout" button on the top navigation bar, to the right of your screen.
- Proceed with choosing your shipping options.
Cancelled orders are refunded up to one year from the date the order is placed. A $40 process & handling fee will be deducted from the total cost of the order.
All orders will include return shipping labels and clinical pack for FREE FedEx return shipping. Please Note: Return specimens MUST be shipped Monday through Thursday by overnight delivery. The lab is closed on weekends and holidays. Avoid shipping specimens around these days.
- All orders will include return shipping labels and clinical pack for FREE FedEx return shipping.
- Orders shipped within the Continental United States will be shipped via FedEx Ground FREE of charge. Delivery times range from 7 to 10 business days, depending on location. If desired, you may select an Express method of shipment; however, you will be billed for the cost of shipping. This will appear as a FedEx Express Charge on your receipt and be included to the total of your order.
- For orders shipped to addresses outside of the U.S. – receivers WILL be responsible for the shipping fee.
- If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail,
phone 316-684-7784, (toll free) 800-494-7785, or
This website is managed by the Riordan Clinic,
A Non-profit Medical, Research and Educational Organization.
3100 North Hillside Avenue, Wichita, KS 67219 USA - Phone: 316-682-3100; Fax: 316-682-5054
Copyright: 1997/2010 © Riordan Clinic - All Rights Reserved.