Bio-Center Laboratory requires that doctors’ orders must accompany all specimens submitted to us with the exceptions of those for Pyrroles and Check Your Health Panels. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for more informations.
We will ship FREE test kits to health clinics/institutions or to individuals as requested.
New York Residents: The New York State Department of Health requires that any laboratory doing testing on the residents of New York must be inspected by their inspectors and receive a certificate to do testing on their population. Bio Center Laboratory has not been inspected by New York State Department of Health and cannot do testing on New York residents. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call with any questions.
How To Order Kits:
- Create an online account, if you do not already have one.
- Select test kits for your order from the menu located at the left.
- Click on the button says “Add One To The Basket” underneath desired test kit or click on the Test Name, for example, Pyrroles, to see more information about the test.
- If you need to change the quantity of a kit, click on “Basket Content” located at the top navigation bar.
Once you have made your changes, make sure to click on the “Update” link for any changes to take effect.
- To remove an item, click on the “Remove” link. Again, make sure to click on the “Update” link for any changes to take effect.
- When you are ready to check out, click on the “Checkout” button on the top navigation bar, to the right of your screen.
- Proceed with choosing your shipping options.
Cancelled orders are refunded up to one year from the date the order is placed. A $40 process & handling fee will be deducted from the total cost of the order.
All orders will include return shipping labels and clinical pack for FREE FedEx return shipping. Please Note: Return specimens MUST be shipped Monday through Thursday by overnight delivery. The lab is closed on weekends and holidays. Avoid shipping specimens around these days.
- We will ship FREE test kits to health clinics/institutions or to individuals as requested.
- All orders will include return shipping labels and clinical pack for FREE FedEx return shipping.
- Orders shipped within the US Continental will be shipped via FedEx SmartPost FREE of charge.
- For orders shipped to addresses outside of the U.S. – receivers WILL be responsible for the shipping fee.
- Orders are processed and shipped the next business day.
- If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail,
phone 316-684-7784, (toll free) 800-494-7785, or fax 316-682-2062.