The Bio-Center Lab at the Riordan Clinic was established in 1975 and has dedicated itself to providing accurate clinical analysis focusing on nutritional medicine. Our specialties include testing for pyrroles, histamine, spermidine, spermine, cytotoxic food sensitivities, parasitology, analysis of red blood cell fatty acids and minerals, along with many vitamins.
The Lab’s function at our facility is two-fold: to provide in-house patients who come for treatment with accurate state of the art laboratory analysis and to provide diagnostic services for physicians and hospitals throughout the country. In both cases, we provide doctors relevant biochemical impairment information to increase diagnostic accuracy.
Why choose the Bio-Center Laboratory
- Quality Control – Samples are processed at the Bio-Center Lab which offers a high degree of quality control. You know your samples are not being shipped to some other state or country for analyzation. This also allows us to be more “green” by eliminating fossil fuel usage in transporting samples.
- Faster Turnaround – Because of the on-site lab, samples are processed and results returned expediently.
- Certified – We are a CLIA certified reference laboratory. External certifications provide for exceptional reporting accuracy.
- Unique Tests – Bio-Center Lab performs unique tests on blood and urine that other laboratories do not perform: blood histamine, spermidine, spermine, urine pyrroles, and plasma vitamin C by HPLC. This offers our doctors a unique insight into helping identify patient needs.
- Experience – Our Lab personnel has more than 100 years of laboratory experience.
- Sample Test Results – Download and view a PDF sample of what you will see when test results come back. They include a colorful gradient spectrum, which is very easy to read.
In order to ensure we meet the highest standards and provide quality, reliable test results, we have had continuous certification from state and federal agencies since 1976:
The Bio-Center Laboratory is certified by CENTERS for MEDICARE & MEDICAID SERVICES and by CLINICAL LABORATORY IMPROVEMENT AMENDMENTSLicensure / Certification
- CLIA certified (Federal certification) License Number: 17D0648333
- Medicare: 008052
- Federal ID: 48-0840415
Click HERE to print the certification.Proficiency Testing
- College of American Pathologists: Chemistry, Trace Metals, Virology, Homocysteine surveys.
- American Association of BioAnalysts: Parasitology, Hematology, Urinalysis, Special Chemistries surveys.
- Centre de Toxicologie du Quebec: Mineral surveys.
Our highly skilled and experienced staff use up-to-date technologies to provide diagnostic services for physicians and hospitals throughout the united states as well as internationally.